Monday, March 23, 2009

the first failure of my life!!!

hmm.. come to think of it, i didnt even officially fail anythin in my life b4.. i do screw things up, but i din really fail sumting b4.. the first failure in my life awaits me, my drivin!!

i was supposed to take the test next week but today they called me n told me that im gonna take it tomorrow... im not even ready!! i dun even know how to drive a car properly.. why did they treat me like dat?? im really not satisfied with dis.:(

screwing up dis part is not enuf.. i failed to remain as an anti-corrupted person.. lose my integrity n i feel really really bad now.. haizz.. wat shud i do?? i din even think of doing dis b4.. oh gosh.. i feel so screwed up..

anyway, im not gonna think too much bout it already.. i shud look positively.. failure, so what?? ng li yen!!! failure is the key to success right?? learn how to accept it!!! failure is nothing!!!

actually failing is not a big deal, is the amount of money dat im spending for drivin that is bothering me.. i used about 1k juz to learn how to drive but im still so noob at it.. wat happened to me?? why am i so hopeless??

guess im too nervous to think bout anythin at the moment.. i think im juz goin to go to bed n not think too much!! welcome failure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment