Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i've made up my mind...

i've sort of made up my mind.. after my a levels external exam, im gonna stop a levels and start with a new course, American Degree Foundation Programme(ADFP).. although i spent 6 months at HELP and im juz goin to leave juz like dat, i wouldn't say it is a waste of time.. it's more of an experience for me..

juz an update bout myself..

will be havin a 3 weeks break after dis week n i'll be starting the new course at INTEC UiTM shah alam.. lucky thing, shah alam is not very far from my hse.. unlucky thing, i hav to stay at the hostel although my hse isn't dat far..

the sad thing is, im gonna leave my HELP classmates.. although i've juz known u guys for 5 months, i enjoyed being with u guys.. hope we'll still keep in touch n hang out together in the future.. haha.. i'll miss all those lame jokes n the funny moments hahaha..

5th of june, the laz day im gonna see my classmates at college.. it's juz 2 days away from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment