Saturday, May 1, 2010

i'm back! haha.

it's been a long time since i last touched this blog. and i decided to update it today. for no apparent reason of course. i feel so out of touch with all my friends ever since i started staying in hostel. cuz i only come back home during the weekends and i just feel so lazy to go anywhere.

to all my friends out there, i am still studying my foundation course. one more semester to go. just finished my hectic 2nd semester. 9 subjects in 4 months. was so hectic but im glad i survived and it's finally over. this semester is gonna be a short semester with only 8 weeks of classes. hopefully i'll have more time to meet up with my fellow friends=)

oh ya, im still enjoying life very much. haha. everything's fine. met great friends at my college too. to everyone(if there's even a single one) learn to enjoy your life no matter how bad you think it is kay?

that's all for now!


li yen.

No comments:

Post a Comment