Saturday, May 2, 2009

finally...

after passing my drivin test for more than a month, FINALLY, i had a chance to drive the car.. yesterday was my 2nd time drivin after passin my test..

lookin at my own performance, i dont think ill be able to drive alone anytime soon.. mayb after 1 year or so... i dun even know how to turn properly.. i think if i dun b careful, one day my car gonna turn turtle haha..

but the funniest part is, my brother, upon seeing my drivin, asked me to go n play with toy cars to get an idea of how to drive.. my mother, on the other hand, suggested to me that i shud try playin those computer racing car games..

if playin these stuff actually can determine ur drivin skill, then i think i know why i drive so horribly.. laz time when i played the racing car games in arcade, i used to bang the divider super alot of times.. hahaha..

although their suggestions may sound funny, im gonna try it out if i have the time.. who knows, it may work n i can learn how to drive after 1 month..

No comments:

Post a Comment