Friday, May 22, 2009

NO!!!

when i know dat i did badly for physics, i told myself, i muz do well for mechanics.. my test results for mechanics is quite consistent, so i thought as long as i keep calm, i shud be able to do it.. but NO, i didnt do well at all..

one whole ques gone.. i din even know wat is the freakin question talking bout.. n now im starting to question myself.. why, why did i screw dis paper out of all my other tests??? why???? ppl are improving, n here i am, doing worse than my mocks.. i feel so helpless.. i definitely studied more for dis exam compared to my mocks which i studied for dunno how many minutes only..

im really fed up edi.. if dis is my luck, i juz hav to learn how to accept it... mayb dis is a test for me, to teach me how to face failures in life.. i know 1 of my major weakness is, i do not know how to accept failures..

the first time is alwayz the hardest.. but after dat, it will bcum easier n easier n in the end, as easy as ABC.. hopefully 1 day, i'll learn how to accept failure easily and try again without giving up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment