Wednesday, September 23, 2009

my view of life..

i realize, the ultimate purpose in life is not just about good results.
instead, good personality and being a blessing to other people should be my goal.
it's pointless having good results but a rotten attitude.

also,
i realize, people's opinion towards me is not as important as my own opinion towards myself
i want to start living a life that pleases myself
not a life that merely pleases people around me.

i realize, human beings can never be perfect and everybody makes mistakes in life
i shall not let my mistakes control me but i shall be a master of my mistakes
admit my mistakes and delete them from my memory
and never repeat them anymore.

i realize, there's so many things more worthy than material possession
i can have the best car, the best house, the most expensive things in the world
but still feel neither satisfied nor happy
as these are just temporary possessions in my life.

thus, my conclusion is, i am working on my life now.
i want to be a person with better virtues,
reduce the amount of mistakes i commit each day,
be a blessing to other people,
and gain happiness through this whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment