Friday, September 11, 2009

revival of my blog

i did not realize that i have actually abandoned my blog for so so so long.. i do visit this blog but i feel that i have lost interest in blogging. maybe i should start blogging again so my friends will remember i still exist. lol..

i am already halfway through the 1st semester in intec.. social life considered quite good, but academic life, i don't think i am doing ok. perhaps english subjects are just not my cup of tea. having been speaking mandarin to most of my friends in high school, i find it pretty hard to speak english to friends. somehow i feel weird speaking so much english but i am starting to get use to it. sadly, my mandarin is going to sound weird as i seldom speak that language anymore.

i am glad to have such fun going housemates but the disadvantage is, we always talk too much until we forget to study. this really reminds me of those times when i used to talk with my beloved friends(you know who you are). i must learn how to be hardworking. i really envy people who can study. compare to them, i am like a lazy pig.

i realized i have undergo transformation in my life since i started college life here. due to the attitude, attendance and participation marks, i realize that i am paying more attention in class. even if i want to sleep, i will try my best not to because i know that i will lose a lot of marks if i do so. lectures here are really different from high school but the lifestyle is pretty much the same. we have fix venue for classes, fix recess, and of course, fix timetable. i prefer help's timetable. i like being a nomad, changing classrooms after every class and having breaks at random times.

that's basically what i am experiencing in my life now=)

note: i miss my batch's band buddies!!! can't wait to meet them. i hope more people will attend the gathering on the 18/9. i miss all of you very much. i am looking forward towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment