Thursday, January 22, 2009

cny holidays!!!

HELP a levels has onli 2 days off for cny.. i wonder why they onli giv us two days off.. we r in msia, most of us are chinese, why shud they deprive us from celebrating n havin fun durin chinese new year. i was so pissed n sad when i heard about this news. most of my frens are havin a 10 days break, i felt jealous for the first time xD.

few days later, shea shin who was also takin the same course told me his claz managed to get 1 week off for cny. when i heard bout it, i was so excited. can u believe it, gettin extra hols. immediately i asked him how they got 'awarded' with those hols.. after learning the secret skill, i suggested my clazmates to do so. u know the malay peribahasa "bagai aur dengan tebing"?? with their cooperation, i now hav 4 days of cny break, excluding the weekend b4 cny. hooray!!!

but im still unsatisfied.. guess why?? i hav a statistic 1 claz on friday. i dun mind goin for it but the prob is, it's onli an hour of claz. for me to go to college, it takes me an hour or so. means i nid to travel a total of two hours for dat freakin 1 hour claz. time is so precious n i dun wanna waste time argghhh.. why cant u juz postpone ur claz? it isn't dat hard rite?? haiz..

tomorrow i will be havin dis mr. XXX's claz. i really hope dat mrXXX will change his mind n giv me hols!!! may my wish be granted. looking forward for the long break.. long hours of college is tiring me..

dat's all im gonna blog about today.. ciaoz..

written by,
the girl who nids rest:)

No comments:

Post a Comment