Sunday, January 4, 2009

MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

stepping into college life, i realised how lucky i was for the past 11 years.. with the generosity of the government, i was able to enjoy free education.. now, with me entering a private college, i have to pay for education n dis is definitely gonna be a burden to my parents..

im aware that health comes before wealth but money issues can really drive me crazy.. studying a one n a half year a levels course itself is costing me rm25k.. i cant believe it!!! how on earth am i goin overseas to pursue further studies?? it's definitely goin to cost a bomb!!:(

i've been thinkin bout this since i went for my college orientation on the 2nd of january.. hoping that money will fall from the sky or some1 will award me with a scholarship.. i really hope that i will have a chance to go overseas.. pray hard my wish will be granted.

im really confused bout my future. i wanna study actuarial science but the fees is quite expensive frm wat i heard.. hohoho.. santa claus where are u?? can u put sum money in my socks during christmas? juz so confused now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment