Saturday, January 3, 2009

NEW!!!

time waits for no man. everythin we do, whether benificial or harmful, time will still flow.. the things that i have done for the pass 17 years remain in history the world enters year 2009.. despite global recession, political issues around the world, there's still something for me to be proud of, my first personal blog ever!! to all readers, welcome to my blog!!

i would like to wish every1 reading dis blog a happy new year.. got the inspiration to open dis blog from my frens.. all of them started opening blogs n i decided that i shud have 1 too.. first time creating a blog, i seriously dunno how to even decorate or make my blog "alive".. hope that i'll be able to learn more bout it as time passes by...

there's so many changes im gonna face dis year. i juz finished my secondary skul life.. awwhh.. i actually missed it quite badly.. but i will think positively.. everythin new!!! the NEW list of mine:
1. new year, like duh
2. new blog, yeah!
3. new school, currently at HELP persuing a levels
4. no more wearing of school uniform
5. no more hectic band life, one of the reason i have time to open a blog:)
6. im paying to study now, it's really expensive, really pity my parents

n the list goes on..

hmm... i hope i will get use to all these NEW stuff.. my aim is to overcome all challenges persistently n i wont give up in anythin i do!! gotta go to bed now..

No comments:

Post a Comment