Friday, January 9, 2009

college life..

year 2009 is my 14th year of studying.. two years kindergarten, six years of primary, 5 years of secondary and now, dis year, i started college!! i dun really know how i feel at the moment, dunno whether i shud feel happy or shud i be sad cuz im getting older!!!

taking physics, chemistry and double maths, i'm not sure whether im able to cope or not. but no matter wat, i am goin to work hard to get thru a levels.. im not goin to be a failure!!! for the first week of college, i haven really started any lectures so dun really know how tough a levels gonna be. HOPEFULLY, i'll still be able to enjoy life n my face wont be full of pimples due to high stress level..

due to the combination of subjects i chose, my claz has onli about 15 ppl... onli one third are gals. so sad.. but out of the 5 gals, one of it is me n my claz representative is my close fren, zhini.. din expect to be same claz with her.. it's quite a gud news for me cuz now we can car pool, transportation problem solved!! finally!!

made some new frens from my claz, they're quite friendly.. glad to have those frens n hoping later part we will be able to conduct group studying.. i nid help in my studies!!! who can help me??? college life was actually better than wat i expected juz dat those classrooms are so damn cold that i was shivering the first few days cuz i din bring my jacket..i pray that i'll be enjoying my college life n still can hang out here n there, keep in touch with my old schoolmates.. n zhini, if u r joining the dance club, i wanna see u dance!! muahhahahha.. that's all for dis post.. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment