Tuesday, February 17, 2009

lectures...

had physics stats n chem lecture today.. dunno wat's happening to me, juz couldn't get wat is taught today.. making mistakes here n there, getting wrong answers several times.. help me!! hoping my brain will be functioning well tomorrow.. i hate the condition of my brain now.. ughh..

actually, im quite worried about my studies. starting to feel that i cant cope, especially in chem n physics. i really dun understand the concepts taught today. sum1 pls explain to me!! asking my lecturers is totally a no no to me. they'll sure feel why am i so stupid but still wanna take this course.

since i've decided to take dis course, im goin to survive thru dis one n a half year. if i've to work much harder than others, ill be willing to do so.. go go go li yen!!! u can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment