Tuesday, February 17, 2009

walking..

claz ended n i was feeling exhausted.. called my brother to see whether he would be able to pick me up from the taman jaya lrt station. he said he haz to go college already. too bad, i had to find my own way home from lrt.

after takin rapid kl t634 bus to bangsar lrt n lrt to taman jaya station, i din know how to get home. wait for a bus?? i guess it would take me a long time.. so, i decided to take the no.11 bus(it means walk with my both legs). as the roads were quite busy plus my slow speed, it took me 25 mins before i reached home.

thinkin back, i feel my life has changed so much. when i was studyin in chs, i was chauffeured to every destination i wanted. now, not onli i have to take bus n lrt, i hav to even walk home.

note: im not grumbling. hehe.. juz bloggin bout how much my life has changed in juz a few months.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment