Thursday, February 12, 2009

panic!!!

i think dis is my first time in my life i really got panic and forgotten everything.. went for my 2nd driving lesson today.. after teaching me how to do the parking, my driving instructor say he would go down from the car to see whether i was doin ok. dat time i din feel anythin.

the first time doing the parking with him observing from outside the car, i managed to do wat he wanted. then i continued doing it the 2nd time.. n u know wat i realised??? my drivin instructor wasn't even there to look at wat i was doing!!! he juz went off like dat.. my 2nd time drivin a car n nobody looking at me??

I started to panic. forgotten all the formula that he thought me, couldn't get into the parking lot properly. i really felt like giving up at that instance but i didnt.. i din even bother to follow the formula anymore, i used my own method to do the parking.. spent about 5 mins juz to get my car parked.. can u imagine it? so, to all reading my blog, nvr panic when u drive ur car!! relax.. but i guess none of u will panic while u r drivin.. im the weird 1:)

after the parking, i totally forgotten how to go up the slope n my car slide backwards.. dis is really the 1st time in my life my mind juz went blank.. it was juz so dangerous.. everything went wrong as i could not even think..

after that when i cooled down, everythin suddenly turn out to be ok.. the lesson i learnt today, nvr nvr ever panic!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment