Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SPM results

it's been two months after spm. busy with college life, i had practically forgotten about my pending spm results until this few days when people start to mention about it.

when i went to my aunty's house for a party, one of my relatives told me she received an sms stating that spm results will be out on the 23rd of february. i was thinking, nah, it's impossible, some of the candidates are still havin their national service. today, some1 said it will be out on the 12th of march. so i guess all these dates are juz rumours, nothing have been confirmed yet.

no matter when is the results coming out, it will still be the same. frankly speaking, im afraid of having to collect my result slip. i think i answered better during trials compared to spm. although spm results is not gonna affect my studies in any way, i still hope to get reasonable results to avoid makin my parents disappointed.

i know i din really work hard for spm and i guess there's a price to pay for my laziness. i may not get results as good as all my friends but i hope my results wont be too bad. hope im lucky enough to get 8 a1 so that i can get a scholarship for my a levels course. i know it's hard so im juz hoping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment